A Campaign to Support Digital Literacy
Starting from 26th - 31st Jan, 2016
"In order to support & contribute the Digital Literacy in India, Google Developer Group Jodhpur, a technical community will be organizing a campaign "Be A Translator". Together we can stand strong & promote Indian languages globally. We can directly translate any given language into any other language using Google Translator Service. Currently Indian languages such as Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telgu etc. are available to use. Half of the work has been done by Google for us & now it's our turn to make this language translation service mature by making corrections & suggestions while using it. Our community will be rewarding top contributors. Come & be a part of the campaign & support the cause."
How to contribute - Tutorial Video
The registrations of the Be A Translator will be start soon and is free to participate, interested participants can register by filling up the form below from 26th January 2016 :
Come Join Us
- With Official Google Developers Community by clicking on I'm Member here : https://goo.gl/vpLNxb
- By Adding us in G+ circle: www.google.com/+GDGJodhpurOrg1.
- On Twitter : www.twitter.com/@GDGJodhpur.
- Like us on Facebook : www.facebook.com/GDGJodhpur.
- Community Leader : Aaditya Maheshwari and Nausheen Khilji